- Rechecking request of the DNA test results will be entertained within 60 days after the issuance date of the test result.
- Rechecking of the test will cost the regular test charges. However, the test charges will be refundable in case of any discrepancy in the previous test results.
- Rechecking of the test will be run on the previously submitted sample stored in the lab. No new sample will be taken in any case.
- Whole test cost will have to be paid at once at the time of sample submission.
- VDL will not be liable for any error in results because of faulty sampling and client will have to pay the full test cost which will neither be refundable nor adjustable in any case.
- VDL will not be responsible for sale/ purchase or any kind of dealing made on the basis of test results.
- Test results will be declared after specific time required for each test however if some further confirmation is required VDL reserves the rights to withhold or delay the test results.
- VDL reserves the rights of accepting or rejecting any sample.
- Please collect ur results within 15 days after issue. After that no claim will be entertained
- Typo errors are acceptable
Dr. Ch. Muhammad Haseeb Saeed
Chief Executive VDL